Col Holland & Col Coursey from the Upr House acquaint
Mr Speaker that his Exncy commands him and the Whole house
to attend him Immediately in the Councill chamber and then
The speaker with the house went to the Upper house to
attend his Exncy where his Exncy was pleased to Enact the
Severall Engrossed Bills following into Laws by Sealing them
with the right Honble the Lord Proprys great Seal of this
Province and Endorseing them Severally in the manner
Augt the tenth 1716 On behalf of the Rt Honble the Lord
Propry I will this Be a law.
No1 An Engrossed Bill for Transferring the payment of
the fines & forfeitures &c: hereafter to my Lord Baltemore.
2 An Engrossed Bill directing the manner of Electing &
sumoning delegates &c.
3 An Engrossed Bill Empowering the Surviveing Exr of
Robert Smith Esqr Deced to sell lands &c:
4. An Engrossed Bill for the Relief of Peter Sawell.
5. An Engrossed Bill for an Additional duty of 4H p poll
on Negroes & Irish servants
6. An Engrossed Bill for Confirming a Sale of land made
by Anthony Ivy and Anne his wife to Thomas and John
7. An Engrossed Bill for Settleing the Governmt in case
of the death or absence of the present Governour.
8. An Engrossed Bill to continue process on Change of
9. A Supplementary Engrossed Bill to the Bill for killing
Wolves Crows & Squirrells &c.
10. An Engrossed Bill for confirming and makeing Valid
in law a Conveyance of land made by Anthony Ivy & Anne
his wife lately deced to Richd More & Edith his wife of Queen
11. An Engrossed Bill ascertaining the Gauge & Tare of
Tobo Hoggsheads and to prvent Cropping and defaceing the
same &c :
12. An Engrossed Bill Confirming a Conveyance of land
made by Joseph Bridger deced to Thomas Jones deced
13. An Engrossed Bill confirming a Conveyance of land
made by Anthony Ivy and Anne his wife to Jno Alla.
14. An Engrossed Bill confirming 3 tracts of land in Ann-
arundell County to Susannah Johnson and her heirs &c:
15. An Engrossed Bill repealing an Act agt Strikeing of